Friday, May 29, 2009

I am the Talon. and I have come.

That heading was not supposed to sound weird.


I take this opportunity, humbled by its scope and irritated by the background color, to thank the dignitaries who saw it fit to vest with me, stewardship of this post. I assure you, with the utmost sincerity, I shall not make much sense.

I take this opportunity, to applaud the che tee. It is colorful and it has a dude on it.

I applaud the congress since it's not orange.

I applaud the applauders 'cuz their hands are usually numb.

I admire the numbness of the hand as it promotes further use.

I use my admiration of my hand in ways that may numb your senses.

I sense you're bored.

Yes, boars are funny. and scary. usually not at the same time.

The end.

3 comments:

  1. Continuation of the post:

    Has anyone ever commented on their own post?
    If you have read that post AND bothered to click the comments tab, either I know you or you're bored. Possibly both.

    If anyone still wants to know how that post ended...well I continued using my hand admirably and there was a happy ending. ( :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud Talon cos I can do so. Biaaaatch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this has to be a direct consequence of substance abuse :P

    ReplyDelete